By studying Biblical Greek, you will:
- Learn how to read your New Testament in the original language.
- Learn enough Greek grammar to understand every Greek reference your pastor makes.
- Get more out of Bible footnotes and commentaries.
- Do your own word studies to know exactly what God intended to communicate.
The Good news is, you will not have to memorize a ton of stuff! This is a very basic Greek primer to simply help you grasp the Greek language to better study your Bible and know God better.
It's Not Greek to Me is perfect for:
- Individual or family study
- Sunday school classes(ten lessons, ten weeks)
- Students preparing for first year Greek
This study will not go over your head and it will not waste your time. C'mon! Jump in. You will learn the language in which God Himself chose to write your New Testament. Best of all, you will have the skills to understand your Bible better so you can love and follow your Savior better!
Includes PDF study guide for group or individual study.
For bulk or wholesale discounts, give us a holla: email@example.com.